Saturday, September 1, 2012

Last Chance for Chippy's this summer!!!



Chippy’s will be closing just after Labor Day.  

Do, especially if you are one of our dearest friends, who stop by in pj pant and flip flops just before close for your midnight snack, plan a final voyage to Chippy’s as we are hibernating for the incoming winter.  I would personally hate to close and not say good bye for the season.

As we have survived four seasons now.  I never knew when Chippy was just a twinkle in my eye, how I would become a contributing factor in the summer memories of children and families in our area.  Two of our regulars said when they grow up, if they cannot find each other, they plan to meet at Chippy's.

How precious is that!  

This has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

-CSR-

No comments: