Friday, March 30, 2012

Celebrating Our 10th Wedding Anniversary



Arriving at our 10th wedding anniversary is an absolute miracle.  My husband and I are a dual military family, meaning we are both soldiers.  We have completed four deployments, two each, and numerous military schools.  Since we are not full-time soldiers, we have also had our civilian careers, and educational responsibilities.

Add to this, we are a blended family meaning, he was divorced with a daughter.  I was divorced with a son.  We came together to make one family, and raise our children together.

Plus, we opened Chippy’s Ice Cream Parlor in 2008.  Many people claim opening a business together can be the end of a friendship, or a marriage.  For us, it has brought us closer together.

My husband is the greatest son to his mother, father to our children, my best friend, and life partner.

Thank you for your love and patience with me over the years.


"Sometimes I have believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
-Lewis Carroll

-CSR-

No comments: