Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall shopping list

MOMMIE NEEDS:


Burberry trench 3/4 length

Golf umbrella- just say
no to skimpys umbrella please. I was spoiled when I lived in Florida and they sold the umbrellas with huge canopies. In Indiana, they call those golf umbrellas, after four hurricanes in Florida, it was just a wardrobe staple.
The gorgeous purple silk Ralph Lauren dress that Alice put on her blog that I have not justified buying as I do not have anywhere to wear it- yet. Where there is a will there is a way.



La Cruset tea kettle- as believe it or not, a tea kettle can be damaged beyond restoration if caught in the inferno of canning spaghetti sauce from your garden.

Planters- it's the wrong time of the year, but I was gone to Iraq for one year. All my exotic plants were skinny mini when I got home. When I fertilized and watered like a Disney world mom, their growth has surpassed their previous home.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that tea kettle - I have the stainless version which I bought in the 20th century - I think we need an upgrade!!!
Jennifer McIntyre
@atthebluebarn

Chippy's Ice Cream Parlor said...

I had the most gorgeous enamel for 15 years, and never thought of replacing until the spaghetti sauce incident. Let me know if you find a better tea kettle, I drink tea daily.