Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year's Resolutions for 2011

1. Drink water
2. Exercise, not just in my mind or in my day planner
3. Complete my second Master's degree in Educational Administration
4. Meet new, fascinating people
5. Read 12 books for personal enrichment 
Christina Shepard at Barnes and Nobles, my students spent $4,000 this year.


6. I am already a wonderful wife and mother, now I need to be wonderful to myself more often.


Cubbie, hubbie and friends at pre-New Year's Fondue party.


7. Increase my charitable donations
8. Improve my golf, tennis and bridge game
9. Ride my horses every week
10. Go to poet's night more often


CSR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I Am especially fond of number ten :)

Chippy's Ice Cream Parlor said...

You know for me it's hard, changing my pattern and guilt over hubbie and cubbie from deployments. You just have to hold my hand and get me there, then I am fine.

Unknown said...

I love your post about resolutions. . . Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
xxoo
Jennifer
@atthebluebarn